Website feedback and getting help

Find the most appropriate way to get assistance and give feedback on the website.


Admissions enquiries

If your enquiry is about studying at the University, your offer, or applying for a CAS to study at the University contact The Admissions Team.

Visas and immigration

If you have an enquiry about your student visa or require immigration advice contact the International Student Support Team.


If you're a new student with a question about registering with the University, please visit the registration webpages for more guidance. You can also contact the Student Administration Service using their enquiry form or by telephoning +44 114 222 1288.

Academic departments

If your enquiry relates to an academic discipline, you should contact the relevant academic department for further information.

Student welfare and wellbeing

If you're enquiring about support for students, refer to the support web page for a list of services.

Broken links or general feedback

If you're a member of staff or student at the University and would like a link to be updated or corrected, you can contact the owner of the site by consulting the site owners directory.

Website errors and broken web pages

If the suggestions above are inappropriate and you'd like to report an IT system or web page as being broken, first check the IT Services status page to see if it is a known issue. You can also find out what help is available from IT Services.

A global reputation

Sheffield is a research university with a global reputation for excellence. We're a member of the Russell Group: one of the 24 leading UK universities for research and teaching.